DELTA offers highly competitive salaries, excellent opportunities for staff development and advancement, and an impressive and innovative benefits package.
- Compensation: A full-time work week is 40 hours. Non-exempt employees may earn overtime and exempt employees may take advantage of DELTA Time, where each hour worked over 40 equals one hour of DELTA Time. DELTA offers a bonus plan that recognizes and rewards outstanding service.
- Leave: Each calendar year, DELTA provides employees with six U.S. government holidays and six personal holidays of their own choosing. Employees also accrue vacation time (based on experience and service with the company) and exempt employees have the additional option of DELTA Time.
- Workplace Flexibility: DELTA offers flexible work arrangements to employees when permitted. Options include flexible schedules and telecommuting and allow employees to set working hours and location within certain business constraints. Employees are required to work out arrangements that satisfy customer and DELTA management needs.
- Health: DELTA offers two separate medical options to eligible employees in addition to an Opt-Out program, effective their day of start. 1. BlueChoice Advantage (BCA): DELTA covers approximately 86% of the premium for this no-referral, nationwide plan. 2. Open Choice Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with Health Reimbursement Account (HRA): DELTA covers approximately 92% of the premium and contributes $750 for single coverage, $1,100 for employee plus spouse or children, and $1,500 for family coverage into the employee HRA savings account. 3. Medical Opt-Out: DELTA provides up to $1,500 for waiving DELTA’s medical insurance plan. DELTA offers a dental PPO plan and covers approximately 83% of the premium. DELTA also offers voluntary vision insurance. In addition, DELTA offers an annual flexible spending account with $5,000 for medical and $5,000 for dependent care.
- Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible to contribute to DELTA's 401(k) plan immediately upon hire. DELTA contributes three percent (3%) of salary regardless of employee deferral. Employee contributions are also matched 50 cents per dollar up to an additional three percent (3%). There is no vesting requirement at DELTA; therefore every dollar is retained by employees immediately.
- Additional Benefits: DELTA provides short-term and long-term disability insurance, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance; educational assistance (up to $5,000 per employee annually); and a housing assistance program. In addition, DELTA provides an employee assistance program, a monthly transportation allowance, an annual health club subsidy, and employee eligibility for credit union participation.