News Release - 09-30-2014
It is our pleasure to announce we are a proud supporter of the American Heart Association's 2014 Greater Washington Heart Walk in recognition of and memory of the many members of the DELTA family who have been affected by heart disease and stroke.
For DELTA Resources, Inc., we have targeted a team goal of $5,000 in fundraising efforts for this event. This is a worthy goal, and demonstrates who we are at DELTA Resources, Inc. We are asking each of you to actively participate in the Heart Walk on November 8, 2014 at the National Mall by asking your friends and family to support our company's fundraising efforts. You don't need to be in the Washington, DC area to participate; you can be a Virtual Walker! Simply sign up on the link to join one of the groups. Do something heart healthy NOW and on November 8th, and inspire us on how to live a healthy lifestyle. By participating, you are helping the American Heart Association fight the nation's leading causes of death, heart disease and stroke.
To achieve this goal, we need YOU; so I encourage each of you to participate by registering. We have set up a DELTA Resources, Inc. page http://heartwalk.kintera.org/dc/deltaresources to register teams and receive donations on the Heart Walk website.
How to Register:
1. Visit the http://heartwalk.kintera.org/dc/deltaresources page.
2. Click "Create New Team" to be a team captain, join as a walker and make your personal donation.
4. Customize your page with a personal picture and story!
5. Send emails to your fellow co-workers, friends and family asking them to join your team and make a donation!
6. Search for "Heart Walk" in your app store today and download the Heart Walk Mobile App!
Feel free to email us if you would like to join Team DELTA!